MyTherapyCompany is looking for talented SLPs/CFs to join our growing team in Florida! We are offering a $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS and are conducting interviews immediately for the 2015-16 School Year! Locations include Jacksonville, Pensacola and other select locations!
Are you a new grad looking for an employer who can provide quality mentoring?
- Click hereto learn more about our Foundations For Success Program. A structured mentoring program designed to help propel clinicians towards success in the school-based environment! Also looking for CF mentors!
Are you an experienced clinician, looking to transition from an alternative setting but unsure about how you’d be supported?
- Click here to learn more about our team of Field Managers! Their role is to provide support to anyone on our team, new or experienced!
Are you in love with your current job but might know of a colleague who isn’t and would love to join a team like ours?
- Click here to refer a friend! If hired we offer a $1500 referral bonus, no limit to the amount of referrals you send us! *also looking for OT and PT referrals
As part of the MTC team, benefits include:
- Local support and mentoring for new grads!
- Travel and relocation assistance (if applicable)
- CEU approved provider, offering even more benefits to our employees
- Reimbursement for Licensure & ASHA dues
- Professional Development Allowance
- Wellness Benefit-reimbursement
- Short-term/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation, paid bi-weekly
- Pet insurance
- Other company wide Discounts
- CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!
MTC is one of the leading providers of school-age and early intervention services in speech-language, occupational therapy, physical therapy, school psychologist and special education teachers. We partner with school districts to serve students with disabilities each year. MTC family of companies includes; Cumberland Therapy and Pathways to Speech (our early intervention division).
Speech / Language
5 days per week
4 hours per day
Skilled Nursing Facility
CFY’s Are Encouraged to Apply
Contact: Russ Delaney
apply online by visiting: mardencompanies.com
Child and Family Consultants, Inc is a pediatric multi-disciplined therapy office. We are looking for a full time Speech Language Pathologist.
Clients are available immediately and a waiting list is growing. Enrollment on insurance panels a definite plus but not necessary. Please fax your resume to 321-768-6858. Full Time therapists income potential can be up to $75K.
Do you want to work for a great company that cares about you and wants to find that special position where you can meet your full potential as a Speech Language Pathologist?
Therapies 4 Kids is that company and we are currently recruiting to fill positions.
We are small enough to get to know you as an individual but large enough to offer the following:
· Excellent compensation
· Health insurance
· Continuing Eeducation Reimbursement
· Professional liability insurance
· Full time and part time positions
Therapies 4 Kids is therapist owned and managed. We have locations in Coral Springs and Pembroke Pines. Weston is in our near future!
T4K has been providing therapy services since 2005. We are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic therapists who want to make a difference in the lives of children.
If you are an experienced therapist and would like to join our team of “A +” therapists please contact us to discuss your future.
Our philosophy is very personal and we commit to:
· Respect and consideration for others
· A company culture that provides growth and support
· Being a company that exhibits integrity in all areas
Requirements: Speech - Language Pathologist, CCC
Florida State License
We look forward to talking with you.
Please fax resumes to 954-241-6726 or email me at Eileen@therapies4kids.com
Great SLP Evaluator Opportunities in Jacksonville, FL - High Compensation - Interviewing Now
Are you an SLP considering in growing your career in Duval County? Progressus Therapy has an incredible school-based career opportunity for an evaluation specialist in Jacksonville with high compensation and a very robust benefits package. As the nation’s leading school-based services provider, Progressus Therapy offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and the best professional development support in the country! Before taking the next step in your career, give Progressus a call and we will match you with our dedicated Career Services Manager, Don Madock. Don has tremendous experience helping SLPs land their dream jobs throughout the country. For more information call 813.549.5834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Progressus Therapy offers its clinicians careers that are rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! Make a difference in the lives of children – join the Progressus team today!
*Samples of work are required for the interview.
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- Appropriate state licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competency is required
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
- Experience working in schools or with children a plus
- Copies of an IEP or Plan of Care, and a recent evaluation are requested
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many More!
For more information visit: www.progressustherapy.com