MyTherapyCompany is looking for talented SLPs/CFs to join our growing team in Florida! We are offering a $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS and are conducting interviews immediately for the 2015-16 School Year! Locations include Jacksonville, Pensacola and other select locations!
Are you a new grad looking for an employer who can provide quality mentoring?
- Click hereto learn more about our Foundations For Success Program. A structured mentoring program designed to help propel clinicians towards success in the school-based environment! Also looking for CF mentors!
Are you an experienced clinician, looking to transition from an alternative setting but unsure about how you’d be supported?
- Click here to learn more about our team of Field Managers! Their role is to provide support to anyone on our team, new or experienced!
Are you in love with your current job but might know of a colleague who isn’t and would love to join a team like ours?
- Click here to refer a friend! If hired we offer a $1500 referral bonus, no limit to the amount of referrals you send us! *also looking for OT and PT referrals
As part of the MTC team, benefits include:
- Local support and mentoring for new grads!
- Travel and relocation assistance (if applicable)
- CEU approved provider, offering even more benefits to our employees
- Reimbursement for Licensure & ASHA dues
- Professional Development Allowance
- Wellness Benefit-reimbursement
- Short-term/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation, paid bi-weekly
- Pet insurance
- Other company wide Discounts
- CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!
MTC is one of the leading providers of school-age and early intervention services in speech-language, occupational therapy, physical therapy, school psychologist and special education teachers. We partner with school districts to serve students with disabilities each year. MTC family of companies includes; Cumberland Therapy and Pathways to Speech (our early intervention division).