Exciting Per Diem Opportunity for Speech-Language Pathologist! (Boca Raton area)
Seeking a certified speech-language pathologist with 3 to 5 years of experience to work per diem for a dynamic New York based company specializing in corporate speech improvement and accent reduction. Successful applicants must have daytime availability and be willing to commit to training in the area of corporate speech.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume, as well as availability.
• Principals only. Please no recruiters.
Please contact email@example.com or call 212-308-7725.
HCR ManorCare is looking for leaders who care.
At HCR ManorCare, the leader in post-acute and long-term medical care, we make a difference in the lives of our patients every day. Through our doors you will find a rewarding and stable career that allows you to take part in the patient’s journey back home. Our goal is for every patient to get back to their lives, with HCR ManorCare, you can make it happen!
We are Now Hiring!
Speech Language Pathologist
ManorCare of Dunedin * ManorCare of Sarasota(Experienced Candidates only) * Heartland of Miami Lakes(Experience Required) * ManorCare of Fort Myers(Would support both Ft. Myers Facilities)
Director of Rehab
ManorCare of Venice
ManorCare of Ft. Myers
Sign on Bonuses Available at select facilities!
Network of more than 500 in-house long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
* Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
* State-of-the-art equipment and clean and spacious rehab gyms
* Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
* Flexible scheduling available at select locations
* Mentorship and growth opportunities
* Competitive wages
* Free on-Line CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees (PRN discounted) in addition to in-house CEU's provided
* Comprehensive benefits package
- Eligible at 30+ hours/week
- Benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Match, Disability and Life Insurance
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/1sNZfJT